Flying Lufthansa First Class has always been a dream I wanted to realize, and finally, I get the chance to experience it in April 2019 and enjoyed the Lufthansa First Class Terminal service.
The First Class guests and HON Circle members booked on flights from Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Air Dolomiti and Brussels Airlines, are admitted to the Lufthansa First Class Terminal. The extensive range of services – including limousine service and exclusive security and passport controls – is available to guests, daily from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm.
Passengers in the First Class Terminal never see the hustle and bustle of the main terminal at Frankfurt airport, they do not even have to realize it actually exists, considering all the benefits First Class services are giving.
Lufthansa First Class Terminal location
First Terminal in Frankfurt is located in a separate building from Frankfurt International Airport. Hence, if you are arriving in Frankfurt by a connecting flight, you should ask the chauffeur to drive you at the First Terminal, sometime they will drive you to the First Class Lounge inside the airport. Still, I highly recommend you to stay at First Terminal for a thoroughly breathtaking experience.
Everything here has been arranged for your personal comfort and well-being. With easy chairs, quiet rooms with day beds, spacious shower rooms, fine wining and dining with award-winning cuisine, a Cigar Lounge and a bar with a range of drinks that includes over 130 different kinds of whisky.
The lounge area in the First Class Terminal provides lots of opportunities for rest and relaxation. Guests who would like to work in a discreet environment can withdraw to one of five separate office units and use the complementary services, such as Wi-Fi, telephone calls within Germany and fax machines.
Let’s visit Frankfurt’s best attractions before taking-off
Video: Lufthansa First Class Terminal Review
Lufthansa First Class Terminal highligths
- A personal assistant will be waiting for you in the reception area to take care of all your travel formalities swiftly and discreetly. The assistant will then accompany you through security and take care of the check-in procedure for you.
- If you would like to relax, you have plenty of opportunities, such as in the easy chairs that certainly live up to their name. Also available are two quiet rooms with day beds, four shower rooms (one with a bathtub) and a Cigar Lounge.
- In the Wining & Dining area they offer you culinary à la carte delights and excellent food, with a vast choise of international best dishes.
- Amongst other drinks, the bar has over 100 different whiskies to offer.
- You may also work in a discreet environment, using any of the five separate office units with complimentary services (Wi-Fi, local telephone calls, fax).
- You are welcome to bring a travelling companion with you into the First Class Terminal, as long as they are booked on the same flight as yourself with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines or SWISS. Life partners and spouses and children under 18 must have a valid boarding pass for a flight on the same day on which the inviting person is booked.
- The First Class Terminal is open daily from 05.30 to 22.00 hours.
- You can reach it by car via the approach road to Terminal 1 by turning right about 200 metres before you reach the terminal and following the directions for ‘First Class Terminal’. On foot, it is only a few minutes’ walk away from Terminal 1. For connecting flights, you can enjoy a limousine transfer service.
Lufthansa First Terminal in Frankfurt
- General Atmosphere
My First Class Terminal review
The First Terminal building is located on the left side of the main airport, it includes its own, private security screening and passport control.
The check-in is very smooth and fast, only HON Circle members and people flying Fist Class are admitted (there is the chance for you to bring additional people with you if they are travelling to the same flight, but at least one passenger must fly First Class).
You can enjoy 1.800 square meters Lounge, offering: restaurant, relaxing area, sitting area, bar, Cigar Lounge, reading area, office area, showers, toilets, sleep cabins, small but exclusive duty-free store and private VIP transfer to the aircraft by luxury cars.
- Elegant and Refined Atmosphere
- Excellent Service
- Food and wines vast choice
- Relaxing Area
- Cigar Lounge
- Limousine service, driving you throughout the airport
- First Class ticket is most likely expensive 😉